1. The application fee is non-refundable.
2. If a student is granted a Student Visa and decides not to study at our school, there will be no tuition refund under any conditions.
3. In the event that a Letter of Acceptance is issued on behalf of a student for visa or passport extension purposes, there will be no tuition refund unless the extension is rejected. Proof from Canadian Immigration or Embassies must be provided in order to receive a refund.
4. No refund of paid tuition fees will be granted if the student is found in violation of school regulations and has been asked to withdraw from the school.
5. If a student decides to drop a course for a valid reason before or within the first week of the semester, the Tuition fee will be credited to the next semester. If the student drops out after two weeks (Courses drop deadline), there will be no refund.
6. The student is expected to maintain good attendance and participate in class for 110 hours in order to acquire a credit. If he/she misses five classes or 10 hours, he/she may be dropped from the class and receive no tuition refund.
7. All fees are non-transferable under any conditions.