1. Fill in the application form and provide your original transcript. Email this information to email@example.com
2. Pay the application fee of $300 CAD.
3. After receiving your pre-admission offer, sign the Brooklyn College agreement.
4. Pay tuition fees (refer to page on fee details)
5. Upon receipt of tuition, Brooklyn College will issue a formal letter of enrollment and receipt.
6. Prepare Visa application document and submit it to Canadian Visa Application Center (refer to Visa and Immigration for details)
7. After receiving your Visa, submit accommodation and airport pick-up application to firstname.lastname@example.org ( refer to the page on Student Accommodation for details)
8. We suggest students arrive at school 1 week prior to the beginning of their course. Please make sure to bring your original letter of enrolment and student Visa upon arrival in Canada. Our staff will be excitedly waiting your arrival at the international exit!